Monday, May 19, 2008

Much better



On Saturday, I probably had heat stroke. I've never had sense enough to get out of the rain and have driven in near hurricane weather; why wouldn't I return to hot yoga and possible fatal heat stroke?

Went to the 6pm session today. Ahh yes....doing so much better now. Somehow it didn't seem as hot. Of course, I drank cold water as soon as I felt like I was going to overheat. However, it was before the teacher said it was O-K-A-Y, and apparently that was NOT okay. He even called me out in class to tell me NOT to. Yowser! But I knew I needed to cool down my body so...........I drank.

He's telling me "no" while I'm putting the bottle to my lips and shaking my head "no" back. Out of the corner of my eye, I happen to see DH to laughing her head off at me. At least this situation has entertainment value.

Later, during the floor postures he was teasing the new people about staying on for the 8pm class. Then suddenly, he started on me about drinking the water! He asked me "you're coming to the 8pm class since you drank the water, right?". ack! I just laughed because, it's not exactly the place to have a conversation. Especially smart-ass "kiss my butt" type responses. Anyways, he seemed to be having a laugh. So I'll just assume that that is his idea of being funny and I will reserve judgment that he is a frickin' CONTROL FREAK. ☺

I think that inspires a thought for the day:

A student is not a know-nothing, just as the teacher isn't all-knowing.

Well...it seemed better while I was lying in savasana........

No comments: