Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bikram w/Maria

Lovely Maria. She is very kind and loving when she teaches her class. It is amazing how much you pick up from a person's words and what is in their voice.

Arrived late. Had to call in to tell them I was arriving late. I left in time but it's a 40 minute drive and there was road congestion. I almost missed the entire first pose. It makes a huge difference.

Last night, I had slathered on AVON skin so soft because of all the bugs at the campsite. When I woke up this morning, my skin didn't feel particularly moisturized but when I got to the studio...yikes! I was very slippery which helped with eagle pose but beyond that it was a bit of a nuisance.

Anyways, I was just hanging in there today with my sore arms, just trying to get through all the poses after kayaking five hours yesterday.

No comments: