Sunday, May 10, 2009

Advanced Qigong Level 4 - Neigong

Happy Mother's Day.

Today's class was the best of all. Primarily for the Kundalini practice.

Yesterday, I attended the Level 1 - form for becoming an instructor. I don't know why since I don't have a desire to be an instructor nor do I want to be a "Qigonger". But I went anyways. I didn't know what they were going to do and was surprised to discover that we were to perform the Level 1 on a stage and it would be a test from memory. Oh no. During lunch, I read the book and memorized it. To my amazement, even though I was on stage, I really got into it and it felt really great. I passed too. Which was a mixed blessing because I then had to decide whether to go this Saturday for the certification. But truthfully, it was a no brainer since this Saturday is our niece's wedding and everyone is going to be in town.

The most important thing was getting the form right, which I did, not the certificate or my photo on a website. Then again, I learned from one of my new friends that they will have L1 instructor's certification in July in Tampa......☺

No comments: