Monday, May 25, 2009

Afternoon

Blended a cup of water with goji berries. My first goji berry juice. Not bad. The berries are red but when you blend them into a juice, it looks very orange. Like carrot juice. However, it supposedly has 50x the beta-carotene. Some people have reported that it has improved their eyesight. That would be great since I have to wear reading glasses these days. Just typical aging.

Walked for an hour. Felt good. After showering I stepped on the scale and had dropped 2.5 pounds since waking up this morning. I could not have lost that much fluid. During the walk I talked to the body (if the chiropractor can do it during the kinesiology, why can't I?) and asked if it would be alright for us to lose quickly. Maybe that was its way of saying yeah baby! ha.

Then early dinner of salmon with herbs and steamed asparagus. Used a small dab of coconut oil on the asparagus w/some salt & pepper. Yum!

Tonight I have to juice the apples and drink the toxin absorber. Fun fun fun.

No comments: