Thursday, May 28, 2009

Internal Cleanse - Day 3 - Liver, Gallbladder & Parasites

"The eviction."
Jeff had said at the Food-based Healing class that if your poop is "stinky" then it indicates that you have parasites. Well... prior to that class, I could not help but notice how..uhm...it just seemed like I had the secret to peeling wall paint. Anyhoo, just a few days into the cleanse and it seems like the "air has cleared" and the walls are safe. While I was a bit surprised to realize that I had been harboring unwanted "guests", it does seem like they've gotten the eviction notice.

Meals:
I made two smoothies today. One for breakfast. Swiss chard, some black sesame seeds, berries and a packet of stevia. The second smoothie, from Jeff's book for the brain, which consisted of raw corn, ginger, goji berries, cilantro, pumpkin sees, lime with pith & seeds. It was actually very good. Yes, I'm surprised, I've just started using the recipes and so this is a nice discovery. The lutein in the corn is good for the brain. So I drank both smoothies. The second one just before lunch. Lunch was salmon, wild rice and broccoli. 4:30p snack: Cherries. 6pm: Still hungry. 6 black sesame crackers with smoked salmon & capers. I'll have soup later.

No comments: