Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10am class with Ashton. Ouch my right hip hurts like the dickens. Though I don't know what the dickens is.

Ashton said some pretty amazing things. No wonder she is so good at hatha yoga. One thing was to go beyond, that the mind was the first to want to stop, but that the body could go much further than that.

Towards the end she said to not let up. This is what you came for so just do it. Something like that. I like that she doesn't give apologies.

Yesterday's reading with Diane got to me. I expected to talk more about work and the direction that I'm going. Instead it went into my marriage and what's happening or what's not happening. She said that I was very astute and very intuitive and that I was on the right track with "letting go". Except. Except that there is a fine line between letting go and giving up.

No comments: