Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Thar she blows!"

During Bikram class today I began to feel something happening in the lower abdomen. I was thinking that I could work through it then realized "un-oh". I just didn't know which "exit" path it was going to choose. My only choice in this situation would be whether this event took place on the mat or in the restroom. The "call" to leave came right after the 1st camel pose when and I returned on the 2nd forward bend. So I missed rabbit but I felt soooooo much better.

It was the first time I had to leave the room.

Hip okay today. Strange. I mean on Tuesday's class I thought I was crippled for life. Even yesterday I was suffering. Now the hip is feeling just fine. Just goes to show that you just keep on keepin' on. Bikram somehow works it all out.

Backward bend in half moon seemed pretty good today. I'm doing all the postures (more or less). My toughest are standing forward knee, tree pose and locust... so what's new?

No comments: