Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Feel Good!

6 am class with Melissa.

I feel good. Like I knew that I would. I feel good. Like I knew that I would. So good. So good. Whew!

I thought that I might not be able to do that intense hot yoga so early in the morning. But it was great. My lower back a little strained because I just did a class yesterday at 4pm. And walked 75 minutes with best buddy, Nayda. So I was a little careful and towards the end I was struggling to do the situps because the back just hurt.

However, I did all the postures. Now I'm all clean and dry and ready to get to school. The kids left yesterday. My grades are exported. I'm just in the room now getting everything organized and doing my check list to exit.

My summer will be busier than the school year but it's a different kind of busy. And I'm looking forward to it.

This weekend is the Girls' Weekend in St. Augustine. Yipee! Since I won't be doing yoga on Saturday, I plan to go to yoga tomorrow morning at 10am.

You gotta plan ahead what you are going to do or it won't get done. Clean towels, yoga clothes, water frozen... everything has to be ready.

No comments: