Monday, June 9, 2008

Back on track

10am class.

That was a great weekend. Lots of laughs. Luckily, everyone is doing well. I'm stiff and achy from sleeping on the couch. I do that when my husband isn't home. I just watch tv and fall asleep in the living room. Ouchie. Not looking forward to class today. Must drink lots of fluids.

Class with Afton. She's a good instructor. My right hip hurt like h*ll. Don't know why, probably because I slept on the couch. Did the first posture with my mind focusing on other things, then I got into it. Thinking about what I want to ask Diane in my appointment today. I want to understand about certain things that are happening in my life. Of course, the answer is always 'let go'. I've become very Buddhist. Assuming that is a Buddhist attitude. Just let go. Not that I don't give everything my all, but just do it and then let go. What is that saying that I like to tell the students? "How you do anything is how you do everything.". Doesn't exactly fit what I'm saying but I just wanted to record it because I remembered it.
:)

No comments: