Saturday, June 28, 2008

Doin' Better

10am Class

I think that I should just go to class whether I can do anything or not. The heat and the little bit I can do probably only helps. Just keep the dedication.

Just checked my emails and I haven't received a response yet. Hmmmmmmm..... My studio here would have emailed by now, although it's only been a day.

Erin and I were waiting forever to use the showers. She finally got in one but the other shower was still occupied. Finally, Britton (instructor) banged on the door and shouted "Three minutes! I have a tennis match to watch on tv". I can only assume it was Wimbledon which is going on right now. Then she walked off.

One minute later, the door opens and this guy walks out and he starts explaining something about needing more than three minutes to get the shower started (wah?). I was still processing that Britton was eating cotton candy and rushing people (I don't know how you can shower in three minutes) out of the shower NOT because it was inconveniencing the people in the line (ME) but inconveniencing her (PAID INSTRUCTOR). Then suddenly I realize he thought that I had banged on the door. Well, it was all I could do to mutter "wasn't me" as I ran in to hurry up and get my shower done so Britton wouldn't start banging on my door. yikes.

No comments: