Friday, June 27, 2008

Erin

10am class with Afton.

My niece came to class with me. She's a cheerleader at the high school I teach at.

So today was kind of difficult because of the pain in my right hip. It feels like it is a combination of a nerve that is getting pinched a little as well as tight muscles in that area. I had difficulty doing some easy things like the floor exercise where you bend forward and touch your head to your knee. I could not do it to the right.

On the way home Erin seemed very favorable about the class. She found the floor exercises easier than the standing where she got a little dizzy. I thought that the yoga would help her cheerleading. She agreed and mentioned that it also helped with flexibility in her leg (which was broken in a cheerleading stunt).

Surprise! Erin asked when I was going again! So we're going again tomorrow! OMG! I've never had someone come with me and want to go back....! :)

Emailed the Bikram studio in Oregon to find out if they rent towels and mats.

No comments: